Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Friend.....

June 17, 2011

On May 20th 2011 the BAP, Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals denied my petition for a hearing to confront Chase Manhattan Bank as the note holder, and Ocwen Federal Bank FSB, for the violations of law that cost my home of 26 years and Residential Fire Sprinklers, an installation construction company operated from that home since 1991.

Since my unlawful eviction due to these violations of law, I have petitioned the court three time to grant my hearing, and each time the court responds that it "lacks jurisdiction". Two complete trips to the United States Supreme Court has failed to gain my due-process right to hearing.

Now, with the denial of this latest petition, I launched a new site www.banksters.us and I have restarted this blog; www.pro-se-justice.blogspot.com I have written to the media, the press, and my politicians, all with no luck.

I feel like if I can get some media attention on my case,it will draw attention and compel the Judges to follow the law. That is my hope, at least. So for now, I am asking all my friends, family, and anyone concerned with justice against these Wall Street banksters !

If I get enough subscribers, perhaps I can obtain the media attention I am seeking, and the hearing to determine the facts and apply the law.

Thank You,

Gary Ozenne
firesprinklers@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment