Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vote for Justice - Subscribe by email

6-26-2011

www.banksters.us

OK, I figured out how to add the email gadget.  So now I would like to ask all of my relatives, friends, Lutherans, Catholics, internet pals, flying friends, and anyone else who demands justice. In my case against bigger financial forces of greed and excess.  Namely Chase and Ocwen. New Co spelled backwards

If you add your email address it will, I presume, send you email when I update the blog, which will be infrequent.

If you do add your address, however, it will represent one more vote against the behemoth banking industry and for our American way of having courts resolve disputes.

So far, the banks have won, and the court doesn't want to hear about it !

Please subscribe, I am hoping and praying that with enough of a following, I will engage some media attention - newspaper, magazine, TV, Internet -  which would force the court to follow the law. So far, it hasn't wanted to hear my complaint against these banks, and I don't understand why.


Thank you my fellow citizen for your support.

Gary Ozenne

firesprinklers@gmail.com
www.banksters.us

No comments:

Post a Comment