Friday, December 2, 2011

An Open Letter to California Attorney General Kamala Harris

December 2, 2011

Attorney General Kamala Harris:

I read an article on Fox News that indicated the Iowa Attorney General, Tom Miller, will attempt to convince you to sign on with his compromise with Wall Street banks, and their perfidious service agents. I strongly urge you to reject this compromise and here is why.

For over nine years I have attempted to gain a judicial hearing to expose the undeniable violation of law committed by Chase Manhattan and  their service agent Ocwen Federal Bank FSB. Two complete trips to the United States Supreme Court have yielded zero results. The latest legal challenge to obtain this hearing is at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal 11-60039  Ozenne v Chase Manhattan.

Something has happened in our country, and money influences politics to the highest levels, and now the banks want to put this behind them. Well fine, go to court and let Ozenne state his claim and let the chips fall. I have written Jamie Dimon several times, , as well as all of my political leaders, all to no avail, although Elizabeth Warren gave me some useful suggestions, and in 2004,  I wrote newly elected Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who raised my allegations about Ocwen with the Office of Thrift Supervision. Ocwen simply lied in their response to OTS.

It's time someone challenged these banks, because I have lived in a twilight zone where the powerful can break the law with impunity, and a average citizen cannot gain a hearing to raise his grievances. The keystone principle upon which our country is based; the rule of law.

My case has been in our courts for almost a decade, and if past results are an indicator, when briefing is complete in February 2012, it may take another 18 months just to see if I get my hearing! I need the law enforced. The issues is my case --  violation of the automatic stay --    are settled law, and the facts undeniable, yet I am stymied at every turn.

Please take note of my case, when discussing why California should not participate in this agreement. It can be followed at this web blog  www.banksters.us

Good Luck Attorney General Harris

Gary Ozenne

firesprinklers@gmail.com
7351 Piute Creek Drive.
Corona, CA 92881
951-227-5009

No comments:

Post a Comment